You may think it’s a really big step to get a healthier lifestyle. But actually all it needs is just some small adjustments. As a model I’ve learned many useful ones that I’ll be sharing with you now!
1. Get enough sleep. Your body needs to recharge and needs around 8 hours sleep a day.
2. Be aware of what you eat a day. You can write it down, but there are also plenty of apps which let you safe what you eat. I use ‘Lifesum’ for example.
3. Don’t drink sugary drinks. Soda is the worst, drink water instead. This keeps your body not only hydrated, but its also helps most of the time against being hungry. You can add lemon or mint to your class if you think water is too boring.
5. Stop eating when you’re full. I sometimes caught myself finishing my whole plate, just because I liked the food. I started being more aware of if I really need to finish it to be satisfied. This also helps for eating slower, which is good because it gives your body time to let you know when it has enough.
6. Always bring healthy snacks. Wherever you go, always be prepared! Bring snacks like fruit or raw nuts when you go out.
7. Exercise everyday. This doesn’t mean you have to go to the gym everyday. Think about your daily activities, take the bike instead of the car and use the stairs instead of the elevator.
I hope these tips were useful and I wish you the best of luck! Do you have any hacks yourself to make your life healthier? Share it in the comments!
Lots of Love,