The new year barely started yet, but I am already set to kick ass! 2016 was a great year for me, and I am planning to make this one even better. By setting goals you will be more motivated and focused while working on your dream. These are my goals for 2017!
1. Finish my book: In 2016 I’ve been sporadically thinking about some ideas for a book, but now it’s really going to happen! I’ll set up a monthly planning to assure my progress, stay tuned :)
2. Score a contract at a creative agency: I’m looking forward to the next step: getting a job where I can put my creativity into use. New year, new challenges, am I right?
3. Find contributer(s) for Who is that Blonde: Since I want to focus more on brand collabs and a job this year, it would be great to have someone help out with the content on my blog. Make sure to let me know if you know someone!
4. Increase my web visitors & social stats: In 2016 I’ve been growing continuously, the plan is to simply keep doing that. Step by step.
5. Find a better balance between work and personal time: Workaholic? Guilty. What can I say, when you love what you do, it’s hard to stop sometimes. So for 2017 I will focus on some ‘me’ time: meeting with friends, read a book, spend more time with family, and so on.
6. Design a product in collaboration with a brand: Wouldn’t that be just the coolest thing ever? I would like to design an item for a brand that I admire because #whynot.
Do you have any goals which you like to achieve in 2017? I’ve heard that telling your goals to other people will help you achieve them faster, so make sure to spread the word!
Lots of Love,